HEU and COVID-19

Your shop steward in your workplace may know the answers to many of your questions -- or will know how to get them -- so check with them first.

WorkSafeBC and COVID-19

If you have COVID-19 symptoms and think you were exposed at work, watch our video on how to file a WSBC claim.

Personal Protective Equipment

Your employer is required to implement measures to eliminate or minimize the potential for exposure to COVID-19 while you work

Your rights at work

If you've been diagnosed, directed to self isolate, or had to take a leave, find out your rights and protections.

Mental health resources

Health care workers may be experiencing more mental and emotional strain. There are supports and resources you can access.