WorkSafeBC Claims

File a claim with WorkSafeBC (WSBC) as soon as you have missed time from work or need health care treatment for a work-related injury or disease. Any delay can potentially affect the outcome of your claim.


How to file a WSBC claim

If you disagree with a WSBC decision, you have the right to ask for an appeal. There are two levels of appeal.

The first level of appeal is a review that takes place at WSBC’s Review Division.

If you disagree with the results of the review, you can file an appeal with the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal (WCAT).

How to appeal a WSBC decision

HEU is here to help with your WorkSafeBC claim questions and appeals.

If you need assistance with your reviews or appeals, please contact us.

  • HEU's WCB Hotline 604-456-7186
  • Toll-free 1-877-438-5550
  • email