This hour-long webinar will review how, when, why and the importance of reporting workplace incidents and illness, including mental health related.
The webinar, hosted by HEU’s health and safety specialists, will cover:
- What is a work-related injury or illness
- The importance of immediate reporting
- How to report a work-related injury or illness
There will be an opportunity to ask questions. The webinar will be held on Zoom, and you can join by computer or phone.
The following dates are open for registration. Space is limited.
- Thursday June 16 - 9:30 to 10:30 am or 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. Apply by June 12 at 5 pm.
- Monday June 27 - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. Apply by June 23 at 5 pm.